YOU CAN HELP
PET CARE AND EDUCATION
LOST AND FOUND PETS
CLICK HERE TO TO DONATE TO THE Shelbyville-Bedford County Human Association!
Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association
YOU CAN HELP
There are many ways you can help SBCHA.
1. Become a volunteer:Volunteers are always needed in many various areas. If you are interested in helping with adoptions, building maintenance, pet education, public relations, fundraising, record keeping, spay/neuter, shelter duties or fostering animals call SBCHA at 684-Kind or e-mail email@example.com.
2. Become a foster home:Because our space is limited at the shelter, SBCHA still relies on foster homes to lend a helping hand. These homes have been invaluable over the years and have helped countless numbers of animals from a probability of suffering a terrible fate..
3. Donate money:Monetary donations are always welcome and go a long way in helping out with monthly expenses. Pay Pal is now available by clicking on the specified area on this website or through petfinder.org for those who want this option. Others can contact the organization by calling 684-KIND, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter at P.O. Box 391, Shelbyville, TN 37160. Memorials and honorariums can also be paid at this address. Please include name and address of person for memorial or honorarium card to be sent and from whom.
4. Donate items:Items are always needed either at the shelter or for fundraising events.
. Advantix II (large dog)
. Frontline Plus (cats)
5. Attend fundraising events: Support SBCHA by attending fundraising events throughout the year. There are various events posted throughout the year on this site. And each fall we hold a family pet day, Celebration Pet Day. This year it will be held on Sat. Sept. 20, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Bedford County Ag Center, 2119 Midland Rd. Shelbyville, TN 37160.
2008 marked our 30th yearhelping animals. We celebrated by having additional events throughout the year. Adoptions were great in '08. We did even better in the years that followed. 2011, 12 and 13 were each better than the next. 2013 marked our 35th year helping animals.
Pedigree Foundation Grants
Use a special SBCHA Kroger Gift Card (available at SBCHA only) to do your grocery shopping and Kroger will donate 4% of the recharges to the SBCHA for the animals.
The gift card can be used for anything, including fuel and prescriptions with the exception of services like money orders, Western Union, lottery tickets, hunting and fishing license and Ticket Master. Recharging the card will need to be done before purchasing groceries, but can be done at the register just before purchase. If it is done at another register or the service desk, it will take up to 5 minutes before the card can be used.
Three Easy Steps:
2. Shop online at any of the 600+ stores in the Mall at iGive.com. Youíll see all your favorites, including Landsí End, Barnes & Noble, Dell, Expedia, and JCPenney!
3. SBCHA receives a check for up to 26% of each purchase!
Itís free, itís easy, and every purchase you make generates a donation to SBCHA.
Search the web with http://www.goodsearch.com/and money from Yahoo advertisers will go to SBCHA without you spending a dime! GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue to the charities and schools designated by its users. It's a simple and compelling concept. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. Because itís powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. The money GoodSearch donates to your cause comes from its advertisers ó the users and the organizations do not spend a dime! Every time you search the internet SBCA will receive one penny. This doesnít seem like a lot, but if 100 people searched twice daily using GoodSearch in a yearís time SBCHA would receive $730, with 1000 people searching twice a day it would generate about $7300 yearly.
Go to http://www.goodsearch.com/and verify SBCHA as your cause by entering Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association.
Kuranda Dog Beds
Except where otherwise noted, all content copyright 2007-2008 Shelbyville-Bedford County Humane Association